Wednesday 4 February 2015

Twinkle toes...

Today, I had my first dance lesson with the fabulous Andrew Cuerden, who is the most sensational Latino Ballroom dancer; he enjoyed Strictly success. Andrew danced at my event held to raise funds for PlaySpace Appeal last year at the fabulous Harvey Nichols.
I bid on the lessons and really glad I did. It adds a fun element to the Marathon training and focuses on core so a win win.




It was a great class, I resembled someone who had the potential to dance in the future, so most encouraging. He is a fabulous dancer and super lovely guy. Homework...work on my frame and my posture.

Then to the Gym, I ran my 12k, and had the most hysterical time of the Power Plate, if you havent been on one, you must, entertainment 10/10. My awesome Gym Instructor David showed me how to use three other machines and heh presto, I completed my workout.

Could hardly walk and looked like Bridget Jones when I got off the Cross Trainer but had a long chat with David about my consistency and developing core strength. Going to mix up a few other classes, because I can.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment