Wednesday 28 January 2015

Good Morning Vietnam - I mean London.....

What a glorious feeling I have.

I woke up at 6.30, got dressed, and headed out. Given I don't have kids to get ready for school, there are no excuses, so off I trotted.

Its so dark at that time, but there is a 4k run I have done a few times, down to Southwark Bridge over and back along the river across Tower Bridge, it takes in the magnificent Shard and the beauty of the Thames. 

Noticed a fabulous new bar called Oyster on Oystergate, note to self to check them out for somewhere to hold my Marathon party - and celebratory glass of champagne - that is after the event !!

Trainers new, bit uncomfortable towards end, attitude good, time shocking.

But it doesn't matter, as this is my training programme - have read lots and am taking advise, and will take this easy, no point doing injury and not being able to participate.

Today is going to be a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment